The Sole Lab womens flat shoe insoles full length comfort orthotic replacement inserts with adaptive arch and gel inserts. Designed for people looking for minimalist comfort in their everyday shoes. Built with soft gel materials that absorb ground impacts, keeping your feet energized and comfortable all-day long. Unique low-profile shape conforms to your shoe and foot for a secure fit. Features:
Lightweight, durable design
Pain relieving shape provides all day support and energy
High comfort materials relax the feet
Stylish top graphics that add a personality to your everyday shoes
Gel pads for cushion and reduced impact Easily Trimmable To Your Exact Size!
Size Women's 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 (22.5cm) or EU 35, 36, 37
Size Women's 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 (24.1cm) or EU 37, 38, 39
Size Women's 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 (25.9cm) or EU 39, 40, 41 Instruction for Use:
1. Remove old insole from shoe.
2. Place the old insole on top of your new Sole Lab insole, align the heels.
3. Determine if the new insole needs to be trimmed at the toe.
4. If so, use scissors to carefully cut the toe area of the Sole Lab insole to the correct size.
5. Insert into shoes and enjoy miles & miles of foot bliss!